December was quite busy it was really just a blur. Having a new baby, Jeff working so much, kids school activities and sports, mutual and family obligations it really left not much time to sit down and enjoy it....I hate that. But even with all that we made sure to make it great for the kids amongst all the hustle and bustle that I hope to avoid next year.
With that said Christmas was Christmas...as magical as always!
Especially since it was Adia's FIRST CHRISTMAS!!
Each year we get a new ornament..our tree is not fancy it's all about the kids. Colored lights and ornaments we have been collecting since Jeff and I were first together. Lot's of kids craft ornaments too!
This year for our annual ornament we got Adia her first Christmas ornament
I LOVE IT!!
I said I wasn't going to bake this year...ya right!
I ended up baking more than normal and I couldn't keep up with the kids and Jeff they wouldn't stop eating so I just kept baking!
I tried a caramel recipe and they were AMAZING and SO EASY!!
This will definitely be on my list next year.
This cute girl LOVES shopping!
Not kidding she seriously loves it...she hates her car seat but if we are on the go and especially in a store she is content.
This is one of the gifts Dylan made for me at school!
It came with a poem about his love and how he filled the ornament with it (gold paint :)) and each year as he grows and some day when he's moved away when I hang it on the tree I will remember how much he loves me....
HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?!?
I cried of course!
Another decoration Dylan made and we packed up to use again next Christmas is his wreath..he was so proud of it and went on and on about how hard it was to make.
Another baking success!
A friend of mine used to sell pampered chef and this is from a recipe she sent me that she was given to demonstrate all the fun things that she sold.
I think this was my favorite of all the things I made this year..Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches YUM!!!
Thanks Valerie Blake!
Another Dylan craft success!
This time he made it at home and took it to school.
I saw this craft on Pinterest and new Dylan would love to make this for his teacher. I forgot to take a picture when it was completely done...I made 3 rolled flowers out of felt in primary colors and we glued them on the lower left side.
He was so proud to give this to his teacher and the best part was when he came back from Winter break it was hanging on his classroom wall by his teachers desk...made his day!!









No comments:
Post a Comment