CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

HaPpY NeW YEaR!!

We LOVE New Years Eve 

BECAUSE..


It's this guys BIRTHDAY!!!
AJ is officially a TEENAGER....ahhhhhhh

People are always saying their babies are growing up too fast 
Wait until you have a teenager!

I hate that he's already thirteen
It only feels like maybe 5 years and speaking of 5 years I only have 5 yrs left until he's all grown.
I'VE GOT ALOT OF WORK TO DO!!!!!

He had a great birthday
Got a Kindle, a case and lots of MONEY
and like every year his birthday is a PARTY!!!!


 We celebrated with sparklers
Adia even woke up long enough to watch!


 It's YOUR year kiddo!!!!
So much great stuff to come for him 


Mr. Smarty Pants
This year I know you will strive to be better at everything you do although you already are great at so much!!!

 Love him!
You are developing into such an outgoing kid, watching you blossom in school and life is a dream come true!!!!

 Mouth full of cake

 Sweet baby girl
I love you more than words can express, everyday I strive to make sure you know what a blessing you are and we can't wait for what this year has to come and all the fun things you will learn and we will be part of in your life!!!

Hedbanz AGAIN...seriously best game EVER!!!


Happy New Year to ALL our friends and family!!!

We hope that this year brings you blessings in all aspects and that you truly make this year YOURS!

My Resolution

Make this the year of the STOUTS
(lots of family time and bettering our health as a family)

Not take advantage of the little things and want less of the unnecessary 

No comments: