CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Temple Lights

One of the best parts of living in AZ during Christmas time is being able to go to the Mesa Temple lights every year!

They are absolutely beautiful and there is such a calm sweet spirit when you walk around the Temple grounds and everything is lit with Christmas lights.
Even the kids behave and whisper when they are talking it's amazing!!
 How cute is this?!?!?
A nativity scene made from Little People toys

 LOVE this!!!

 In the visitors center each year they display Nativity scenes made around the world...I really liked this one!
3 Wise Men

I love that we live so close to the Temple and have the opportunity to go and visit it especially during the holidays. 
Both Christmas and Easter!

I think next year we will volunteer to help put up lights!

No comments: