CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Zoo Lights

We went to see the Zoo Lights on Christmas Eve this year
I'm still not sure how I feel about that..
I felt like it was too rushed and WAY too crowded not to mention they charged full price even for members...dumb
And I had so much to do that's all I could think about the entire time
BUT it wore out the kids and they were all complaining of being tired before we even left and they were all asleep in less than a half hour once we go home ~ EVEN AJ!

So like I said I'm not sure how I felt about doing it on Christmas Eve
I guess we will see next year

 I took this one for my mom...she's afraid of scorpions haha

 This was pretty much all Adia did the entire time
But when she was awake she loved looking at the lights...SHE LOVES CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!



 We just so happened to come up to the Zebra area during their dinner time and they were right up at the fence...the kids loved it!
 Jengo the talking Giraffe 
Each year he tries to talk to Dylan and each year when he realizes it he gets super shy and his brothers have to talk for him



I LOVE MY FAMILY!! 
And this picture is soooo Dylan haha...look closely!

No comments: