CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bass Pro Shop Adventures

We went to Bass Pro Shop this past weekend to spend some time exploring and to visit Santa as a family.

We got there at about 4pm and the soonest we could see Santa was 7:30...luckily someone decided not to wait and had a 6:30 ticket and they gave it to us. 

So for 2 1/2 hrs it was all about the 3 guys below

 We crafted


 Watched the "BIG EYED fishes" as Dylan put it


 I l~o~v~e this sign they put on the race track...so cute!
Santa is ALWAYS watching


 The boys shot at some ducks


 Yes he got all targets but I still say "he'll shoot his eye out!"


 An AZ winter wonderland!
Probably the only snow we will see this winter...

This was hilarious!!!!
Each of the boys took turns "riding" an ATV in the store and posed with their best expressions...
 "whoa whats that over there!?!?!?"

 "holy cow is that what I think it is?!?!?"

 "What the what?!?!?"

They are all so funny...I think Trevor's is most realistic looking but Dylan's expression is priceless and AJ of course can't help but have a smile..he tried so hard to be serious. 


 Adia was the ticket holder while we waited in line for Santa

It was such a fun evening with the family! 

We finished it with a couple Christmas movies...a perfect evening!

Some of us didn't make it long through the movies....but I bet they all had sweet Christmas dreams


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
LOVE, 
THE STOUT FAMILY

No comments: