CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was great!
The kids not only went right to bed but slept in until 7:30! Thank goodness because Jeff and I were up until 4:30am! Yikes!!!
I made an executive decision when it comes to present wrapping and such on Christmas Eve after being delirious all day this Christmas. I'm going to pre wrap at least all the clothes.
When you have 4 kids it's not a quick and simple task so hopefully that makes it easier.
It's tradition to wrap everything on Christmas Eve after the kids have went to bed it's what my parents did and Jeff and I love doing it but if we can cut the time in half we will have the best of both worlds..not as tired on Christmas day but still have the tradition of wrapping presents (just not all of them).

 The boys were so patient waiting for Adia to wake up and eat before we came downstairs

 Proud of all his presents
He's the best dressed and equipped baseball player in Little League now!

This was taken mid present opening
He had to stop so he could change from his Christmas pj's into a "cool kid outfit" 
He cracks me up the things he does and says!

 Post presents in some of his new clothes

 2 presents in she was out like a light
Daddy and I had fun opening her presents for her while she slept so she had lots of energy to play with everything she got!

 One of Adia's newest best friends
They have the same eyes.....love it!

 Lovin his leapster!

 If you haven't played hedbanz YOU NEED TO!
It's so fun I'm glad Dylan asked for it for Christmas it's one of our favorite games!!

Playing with her new bouncy seat Grandma and Grandpa Stout got her for Christmas
She loves it!

It was a great Christmas 
Lots of family time and activities

LOVE MY FAMILY
LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: