
For my birthday Jeff got tickets for Legally Blonde the Musical for the opening night! It was so much fun to finally get to see a Broadway musical (it's been a dream of mine since I was very little) I have been to smaller venues but so far the Gammage is the biggest ~ NEXT STOP NEW YORK!
We couldn't take pictures during the show so all I got of the stage was the curtain....we were 10 rows back and could see everything!

Not the best picture but Jeff wouldn't let me take a second so this was all I got! I'm such a lucky girl, I have such a great husband who puts up with these things because he knows I'll love it! Thanks for the great night Mr. Stout!

Not the best picture but Jeff wouldn't let me take a second so this was all I got! I'm such a lucky girl, I have such a great husband who puts up with these things because he knows I'll love it! Thanks for the great night Mr. Stout!

This was on the Pink Carpet - for the premiere they laid out pink carpet for some of the cast to walk on and April Warnecke from 3TV was the host. This is the star of the show Becky Gulsvig who plays Elle - notice who she's holding??? BRUISER!!!

Another picture from the interview with Becky....she did such a great job playing Elle! She is a terrific singer and actor. I wasn't sure how much I would like her from the youtube videos I saw because I had seen the show on MTV a few years back and loved Laura Bell Bundy as Elle but Becky did great!

The girl between the two backs is Rhiannon Hansen; she was a runner up on the MTV show The Search for the Next Elle Woods. She played Margot one of the 3 main Delta Nu friends. She did a great job and it's good to see that she is having the chance to live her dreams!
Lauren Zakrin, she was another girl from the MTV show and is also in the show and I loved watching her - she was one of my top picks that I wanted to win the spot as Elle :-)
If you are interested in seeing the show it's here until the 27th I think and I got a email with a code that will give you $10 off any ticket including the $24 ones ($14! that's like going to the movies anymore)! It was a ton of fun and if you have the time and money I would definitely go see it.
Let me know if you want the code.


1 comment:
YOU WON!!
Post a Comment