CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Spooktacular!

This year we have really been getting into the Halloween Spirit!
Since last year we had only been in our house 2 wks. we didn't really get to do much for Halloween so we definitely made up for it with decorating, parties and lots of yummy Fall time sweets!
I've never said I'm an artist and by the paintings on the windows you can probably tell I'm not but it was fun decorating the house this year! We added more after I took this picture and behind the garage door is a VERY SPOOKY haunted house that Jeff worked very hard on for the boys' Halloween Party we had last Saturday!

During the party we bobbed for apples, demolished a homemade pinata, ate bat wings, mummy dogs and delicious gravel! It took Trevor forever to sink his teeth into an apple but he finally did and so did all the other super cute dressed up kids!

Trevor is supposed to be a CEREAL KILLER but parts of his costume are a bit fragile and broke as soon as the party started so you will have to wait to see his full costume later when I post Halloween Night pictures! It's very clever trust us!!!


I think this was the biggest hit of the party! Witch's Brew!!! Yummy.... of course it couldn't have gone without disaster! I was opening a bottle of soda to add to the BREW and it decided to explode ALL OVER ME!!! I was quite proud of how I kept my cool though and thank goodness for great friends who ran to my rescue!



FRIENDS!!!
Not much more to be said other than CUTE!!! Dylan loves his costume...he told me he wanted to wear it to Disneyland on the Pirate Ride ~ he makes the perfect Lil' Pirate don't you think??!
The party was a success given that the kids had a FANTASTIC time so when I run all the things that went wrong or didn't happen through my head I just have to realize that the kids didn't notice and that's all that matters!
And we will definitely be doing it again!!!





No comments: