CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

REALLY???? SERIOUSLY??!?!

Is it snowing in AZ????
Do I need to buy Head and Shoulders shampoo for the poor kid???
OOOOooooooR is this another Dylan and Bryson Project???

Yep that's right he did it again!!!!
This time Dyl and Bryson decided to get into Trevors hampster cage bedding.......
Can 2 moms work out and chat without their wonderful children making a complete mess for goodness sakes?? You may think "what kind of mom is she? Does she never watch her kid?" But I do! I promise I do - each and everytime something happens it is a matter of 10 minutes and it's like the kid knows I'm caught up in something at that moment.

BTW you might be thinking - "thats Trevors bed??"
Yes yes it is AFTER he and his friend decided to jump on it until his entire bed busted into pieces. Am I the only mom with 3 boys that are this crazy and wild??!!!


No comments: