CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is it September already?!


Wow this summer has flown by fast!
I feel like it has been forever since I have posted anything on here so here are a few snip its of what our Summer looked like!



We had a MAGICAL time at Disneyland....yes we went again! We had a chance to really relax and hang out as a family this time and it was so much fun! We got Annual Passes this time so that we can go for Halloween and Christmas too, I can't wait to see the Haunted Mansion turned into Nightmare before Christmas!!!
The boys had a blast doing each and everything we wanted, we tried out every restaraunt we thought would be fun and as our tradition goes we had a very eventful breakfast with Goofy! The only downside to the entire trip was eating at the new Round Up restaraunt.....way over priced and they chose to not tell us that characters were no longer part of the meal. But oh well we still had a blast and we have too many great memories to count!




This was a way cool experience for AJ! In CA Adventures they have a fun performance called Off the Page where they pick audience members to be a part of the show and AJ was one of the kids chosen. He got to go up and interact with the actor and he even got to speak on the microphone and say "REACH FOR THE SKY!" (I have it on video too!). In the end the actors revealed 3 drawings of the characters the 3 kids resembled and AJs character was WOODY! After the performance he received a autographed drawing Woody that he also had Woody sign! It was a ton of fun and AJ loved it.


I feel like a horrible mom for not getting this up back in July but better late than never I guess right?! Trevor turned 8 years old on July 29th! We had a family get together and he got to go to Disneyland for 9 days so I would say he made out pretty good.

Trevor is such a great kid, he has a huge heart and is so caring...he definately got his moms emotions (sorry son). Trevor is a great friend to everyone he meets and has an incredible mind that blows us all away. He is creative, inteligent, silly, handsome, a great cook, a awesome song writer and guitar player, the fastest hardest pitcher and can kick a soccer ball into any goal with any goalie put in his way! We love you Trevor more than you will ever know and each day I am so amazed that I was given a son like you!


HAIRCUT TIME!!! HAHAHAHAHA... I love this picture! Well it was time after months of growing it out Trevor woke up with crazy bed hair and couldnt stand it anymore so he asked me to cut it all off for him. This isn't what it looked like in the end but the mullet looks so good on him don't you think?!



Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Lil Dyl happy birthday to you! I know I am late on this one too but like I said with Trevor their birthdays all happened during our busiest time of the summer.
Dylan specifically asked for a Mickey Mouse clubhouse birthday party and like any mom I wanted to do all I could to make that happen! The cake I made completely from scratch and some how with the little bit of creativity I have created the clubhouse that Mickey Mouse lives in! Everyone seemed to be impressed with it but what mattered most was that Dylan was....his little face lit up when he saw the cake and thats when I knew I did alright!
We love this little guy so much! I guess we can't really call him little anymore now that he's 3....he is so darn cute and silly too! He is a very loving boy and a great friend! He loves to play with his friends and read books with his daddy at bedtime. Dylan likes to sing and run and play each and every day and we love playing with him! We are so lucky to have this big brown eyed monkey in our lives!!!
Well thats about it there was so much we did that of course I didn't get pictures of but we hope you enjoyed a bit of "WHAT WE DID ON OUR SUMMER VACATION".













No comments: