CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

What a fun 5 days!!! I miss my sister already....

After a very long 2 years and 9 months I finally got to see me sister and she finally got to see Arizona! She is such a awesome girl and I love being around her and wish I could be more like her is so many ways!
We had tons of fun starting with the chance to show her off to all my great friends! Cami and Alyssa had a birthday party for me the day she got here and it was so great to show my friends off to her and her to my friends!
A quick bday note:
~ Thank you so much to everyone that came to my birthday party and made me feel so special. Thank you to everyone for all the gifts, cards, phone calls, texts and goodies that you brought me! I am so lucky to have friends and family like you.~

Here are a few pictures we managed to get while my sister Katie was here~
Here is Dylan while we were getting the car washed - the big blue brushes scare him and he would rather just not look...
She totally looks like the Nanny on that reality show! Were went shopping at San Tan Mall and were browsing Dillard's when she saw this shawl coat thing and I had to snap a picture of her in it! She is so carefree and fun - I wish I cared less about what people thought and had the confidence she has.

Shopping AGAIN! We went to the Chandler Fashion Center and Dylan hitched a ride on his Aunt Katie because walking was definitely not on his agenda. Even her side view is beautiful don't you think?!


Happy Birthday to me! We went to Red Lobster during our sisters day out for a delicious lunch. This was what I got as my bday cake from them - gotta love their biscuits right??! Thanks Katie for telling them it was my birthday I appreciate it.



FAKERS!!!
But so cute.......
This was Dylans first time meeting Katie since he was 4 1/2 months old and he had a lot of fun getting to know her! When we dropped her off at the airport he said good bye like no big deal but then while we were driving off he asked when we were coming back to get her and asked where she went....poor guy loves his Aunt Katie so much and is still talking about her.


My Nose Hurts!!
Hahahahaha this is so cute. Dylan was going through Katie's backpack and found a bunch of band aids and kept finding "owies" on his and Katie's bodies! I wonder what happened to their noses???!
I love my sister so much and I hate living so far away from her....I've been down in the dumps since the minute I dropped her off. We are a few years apart so we didn't have a ton in common as kids but I always have thought of her as my best friend (even when we didn't like each other that much). She is everything I wish I could be and am so proud to say she's my sister, she is carefree, confident, beautiful (as you can see!), funny, smart, talented, independent and never afraid to speak her mind.
I can't wait to see her again and it definitely won't be almost 3 years this time before I do.
I love you Frances (middle name)!!!!!
GREEN BUG!!!!!!!!






No comments: