I'm a little late on Adia's 2 month update.....
10 1/2 wks already can you believe it...I SURE CAN'T!!!
She's getting so big and starting to do more fun things and her personality is blooming!
She loves to get her picture taken ALREADY!!!
I LOVE dressing her up every chance I get...I was so worried before I had her that I wouldn't be good at it but when I have such an amazing little girl as my canvas it's so easy!
Adia had her 2 month checkup on her 2 month birthday November 18th
She's doing GREAT!
Already rolling over when you prop her on her elbows
Holds her head up while you pull her up
When you stand her on your lap she tries to walk up you
She is beginning to recognize more and more around her
As excited as I am about all this it tugs at my heart to see her growing so quickly but everyday is so much fun with her and I look forward to each day seeing her do something new.
She loves bath time
I really need to get a picture of her during bath time...she loves the water and she watches herself in the mirror the whole time....so cute!
She's learning to grab things and although she hasn't learned to put them to her mouth she opens her mouth like that's her plan...eventually you'll get it beautiful :)
She loves to have "conversations" with us...such a talker already just like her mom!
Her eye color changes with her outfits...seriously. One day they are blue the next brown. I'm so curious to find out what color they will end up!
I love going on shopping trips with her....most of which involve her getting more clothes!
We have been walking 4 1/2 miles in the mornings and she loves being outdoors
She is becoming interested in Caesar and I help her pet him and she loves touching his fur
Her feet are huge and her legs are long...making footed jammies hard to wear since she's so skinny she swims in 3-6 months but her feet push against 0-3. And her pants look like capris...good thing she's a girl!
She has learned to hold her pacifier in her mouth with her hand although she never really needs it I use it more often than I should I think.
She loves to have "conversations" with us...such a talker already just like her mom!
Her eye color changes with her outfits...seriously. One day they are blue the next brown. I'm so curious to find out what color they will end up!
I love going on shopping trips with her....most of which involve her getting more clothes!
We have been walking 4 1/2 miles in the mornings and she loves being outdoors
She is becoming interested in Caesar and I help her pet him and she loves touching his fur
Her feet are huge and her legs are long...making footed jammies hard to wear since she's so skinny she swims in 3-6 months but her feet push against 0-3. And her pants look like capris...good thing she's a girl!
She has learned to hold her pacifier in her mouth with her hand although she never really needs it I use it more often than I should I think.
2 MONTH STATS:
Weight ~ 10.3 lbs ~ 50 percentile
Height ~ 22 in ~ 70 percentile
Head ~ yet again forgot to get measurements but it's growing and she's catching up ~ 50 percentile
This was all 2 wks ago and although I haven't weighed her I can say that she's already gone through a couple more growth spurts. She's eating a ton...I can barely keep up!
Adia loves her daddy and spending time with him!
She is such a happy girl...from sun up to sun down she is all smiles all the time!
Such a rough life looking like a doll all of the time and knowing that she is the princess of her house!
She has so much love around her all of the time....it's not hard to see why she is so happy when she has such amazing brothers like AJ!
After her nightly bath and massage one night I decided to try painting her little toes.
She was so squirmy the whole time I think she's a bit ticklish!
Her first ever and probably only 1 of a very few bottle.
She did so well with it...Jeff was a little freaked out it's been 9 1/2 yrs since he's fed a baby with a bottle since Dylan never had one but we had to do it because I had "surgery" on the 21st of November now that our family is "perfect for us" it was time to make it permanent so that we can move on to enjoying what we have and making the most of it.
Thanksgiving night we went "black Friday" shopping and she did great!
Slept the entire time except once she woke up to eat between toys 'r' us and Target...she must of known Santa was watching her!
This was Adia's first time using her Bumbo!
Can you tell she likes it?!?!
We are enjoying every part of her so much!
The next couple of months are going to be sooooo fun as she learns new things I can't wait for everything we are so blessed to be a part of in her life!












No comments:
Post a Comment