This Halloween was lots of fun!
We stuck to our traditions and for Jeff's birthday we carved our pumpkin (just one this year because we procrastinated buying them and by the time we went to get them there was pretty much nothing left :( ) and watched Halloween movies.
official Stout family pumpkin portrait
Dylan was a big help separating the guts and seeds so I could bake them
Only a few times a year can we get our kids to sit near each other without arguing...a cherished moment for sure in this house!
The older 2 are into being scary on Halloween now...I'm glad I still have 2 that want to be cute and not gross.
This year I realized how much AJ and Trevor have grown and it made me really sad. I feel like I'm running out of time with them before I'm just the nagging mom.
left to right
Jason (AJ), Ghost Face (Trevor) and Mario (Dylan)
Adia didn't dress up...I wanted her to but the stores sold out of the costumes I had in mind for her and we weren't just going to settle on a costume just because so she just went as herself ~ a PRINCESS!
One of our neighbors had each of the kids either do a dance, sing a song or tell a joke for a piece of candy. AJ told a joke, Trevor danced and then shy little Dylan chose sing a song and sang the ABC's to him...it was so cute!
The pirate ship house!
The kids and I are obsessed with this house!
Trevor and Dylan sitting in front of the pirate ship house...Dylan was so worried the fire was real I couldn't get him to look at the camera
This house was really fun!
They put a silhouette of Alfred Hitchcock on their door and created a scene from the movie BIRDS in their front window
Lots of dead things around this house and coming out of the ground...YIKES!
My least favorite part of Halloween.......
THE CANDY!











No comments:
Post a Comment