CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Ball

Trevor has been playing on the Fall Baseball League and his team is doing great!

His hitting has improved a ton and he has been trying out other positions other than catching...although he still LOVES catching and is very talented at it.

He's made lots of great plays behind the plate this season!

The main position he's been put in at other than catching is PITCHING! At first we were worried because although he is a very good pitcher and has a very accurate and fast throw he gets really bad anxiety when he's on the mound and more than once has went from 0-2 to walking a player in 4 more pitches. I don't blame him I'd never be able to do it..BUT this season he's been able to control his nerves and strike lots of players out. Last game he pitched he had 0 walk and 2 strike outs!

You can't see him very well but that's him on the mound in the middle of a pitch!

He loves baseball so much I catch him all the time making pitching movements while he's supposed to be doing something else and he sneaks out back to practice whenever I'm not looking....I wouldn't mind if it wasn't in the middle of a chore or homework..little stinker!

This week playoffs begin

GOOOOOOOO MOUNTAIN LIONS!!!!!!

And just when I thought I was going to get a break for a few months....there's Winter Ball too!!!!

No comments: