CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

6 weeks and ALL SMILES!

Our sweet little Adia is getting bigger and learning new things!

She is smiling ALOT!
And quite cute when she's doing it too
 She makes the cutest facial expressions and when she smiles she curls her lips in over her gums
GOSH I LOVE HER!

She loves kisses and when you kiss her she gets very excited and smiles lots

I think it's safe to say she loves her life!
 Love that dimple on her left cheek!


 SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HAPPY GIRL!!!!

At my 6 week check up Dr. Bullaro had fun snuggling Adia.
I absolutely LOVE my Dr and if you are looking for a new one she's the one you want!
She's so amazing and truly cares. When I had Adia she wasn't on call and when she found out she came to meet her and stayed and chatted and held Adia for a while.

And I'm not just saying that because Trevor is friends with her son and we live in the same Community it really is true ~ our family loves her! 
 Remember what I said about Adia's facial expressions?!?! 

Dylan is still having a blast being a big brother and kisses and snuggles his little sister all the time.

And she thinks he is great too! If she's fussy or I need help keeping her company while I do something I always call on him and he jumps at the chance to entertain her and she watches him in amazement each and every time.

 They are BEST FRIENDS already!

Jeff has been working a lot but every chance he has he spends it with his little princess (and his boys of course)
 I'd say her daddy is her superhero what do you think?!?!

I'm doing so much better and have finally adjusted to having a new baby again. It took a lot longer than I had thought it would or ever did with the boys but now that I'm pretty much back to normal Adia and I have been having lots of fun shopping, playing and cuddling.

 She is the best part of waking up in the the morning and I love spending every moment with her

She's a great sleeper too!
 Last night she slept 8 full hours straight..how did I get so lucky?!?!

AND FOR EVERYONE THAT SAYS SHE'S ALWAYS SO QUITE (and she really is actually) AND SHE NEVER CRIES (usually she doesn't) HERE'S A PICTURE TO SHOW THAT SHE DOES HAVE HER MOMENTS!

Hungry and not patient AT ALL!

LIFE IS PERFECT!

No comments: