CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Boutique time!!!

Check out some of the cute things that are going to be at the Pecan Creek Boutique!!

So many things to choose from...I've bought from many of the vendors and can't wait to buy more!

 
 Bloom...SUPER CUTE jewelry! 
I've got like 5 pairs of these earrings already and can't wait to see what kind of new things she will have!

 Adia will DEFINITELY be getting a pair of these!!!

 You're Gonna Love This makes customized stamped metal necklaces....I've bought a few a gifts and even have matching bracelets for Adia and I! 

Hmmmm...what else can I put on a necklace?!

Katie's Kreations makes more than just this adorable headband Adia is wearing! She makes Rosette jewelry too! 

This is just a few of the products that will be at the Boutique!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!!!!!!!

Click on Map for link to mapquest

Click on Map for link to mapquest

Directions from Ironwood/Ocotillo

South on Ironwood(Gantzel), East on Chandler Heights, Right on Cortona(Chander Heights), Right on Parisi, Left on Megan, Left on Webb Circle.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

thanks for the shout out! your so sweet! see you there!