CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Adia's Blessing October 23, 2011

Today was Adia's baby blessing!

Daddy and his baby girl before the blessing (don't mind the scary guy in the back..this is definitely a Stout picture!)

We were so lucky to have Jeff's parents and some of our friends come and be a part of her blessing.

Grandma Stout and Adia

Grandpa Stout and Adia
We had her blessing at home.

Jeff's parents bought her her blessing dress and it so BEAUTIFUL!!!
I wish that we had a good camera and I wasn't such a scatter brain lately we would have gotten better pictures....we didn't even get a family picture because AJ went back to church after the blessing and it happened so fast we didn't get a chance and there was no way we were going to be able to keep everyone in their church clothes until he got home (me included!).

AJ wanted so badly to be a part of it so he said a opening prayer and it was such a good prayer. He always says perfect prayers I don't know how he comes up with it all I can never come up with the right things to say in the spur of the moment...I wish I had that ability.

Her blessing was so nice and I know that she will be even better and do even more than she will believe she can....she's already amazing and is only going to become even more amazing as she grows.

We are so grateful for the friends that took the time to come to her blessing it truly meant so much to us and we appreciate each and everyone of them for offering and wanting to be a part of such a special part of Adia's life.

Such a tiny beautiful little girl

WE LOVE YOU ADIA FRANCES MARIE STOUT

No comments: