This was the first weekend I have allowed myself to be busy since I had Adia.....I need another weekend to recover from this weekend!
Friday I finally got my hair done after neglecting it for way too long Adia was amazing and so patient the entire time and stayed that way the rest of the day while we ran errand after errand. She is such a good baby...I know I say that a lot but it's seriously the truth.
Friday night we had Trunk or Treat and I was so exhausted and it was my first time out with 4 kids and I'm not so sure I am ready to do that again for a while. I couldn't keep track of everyone and the older boys were busy wanting to be with their friends so when I needed to take care of Adia they were less than willing to watch Dylan and I ended up pawning him off to a friend only after Trevor and AJ both disappeared when I thought they were with him and I found him with some friends upset at his brothers...like I said I don't think I was ready for it after I had already put ourselves in the situation. And it sounds a lot worse than it was we were inside during all of this and I had friends helping to keep track of them ~ thank goodness for friends! But it was more hectic than I like that's for sure.
We did have one heck of a decorated car and everyone seemed to think it was fun. We pulled the seats down in the back of the van and had spider webs, ghosts, gravestones and a strobe light set up...SO FUN!
![]() |
| Dressed for our day out with Dylan |
Saturday Trevor had a game...they won and Trevor was 2 for 2 in hits!
Saturday afternoon the older boys went to the office with Jeff while Dylan and Adia went shopping with me and Dylan got some much needed mommy attention. He's getting so big ~ while we were grocery shopping he kept reading the food labels and counting things as we went along. He has developed so much in just the couple of months he has been in Kindergarten!
I've gotten myself a new hobby!
I made Adia's flower headband from fake flowers for her baby blessing (my very first hair bow or headband I have ever MADE...seriously...how did I not start this hobby before she was born?!?!)
On pinterest I saw these cute felt flowers and had to make them ASAP and so now that I'm not so intimidated by making them and the one above was my first attempt...not bad right??! I'm kind of obsessed now and need to make one in every color. I also made some bows from felt and have a few other flower patterns I want to make....this is just the beginning of my craftiness....and I didn't think I had it in me who would of thought having a baby girl was all I needed to unleash my creative juices?!?!?!?
I'm LOVING it!





No comments:
Post a Comment