Most of the posts have been all about the princess and I'm sure your all wondering about what the princes have been up to so this one is for them...
My mom came to help and visit when Adia came for 2 wks and let's just say it was a bit of a mess...long story short on her second night she went to Albertsons and there was a puddle of water on the floor and she didn't see it and slipped and fell and the rest of the visit she spent at Dr's appointments and in lots of pain. We did however manage a few days out with Adia, a lunch with Jeff and we checked out Rawhide in Chandler. It's a cowboy themed place mostly known for their restaurant and their haunted house (which we did not go through because I'm a scaredy cat). The boys had fun panning for gold, riding the mechanical bull and making crafts.
This past week Jeff's Aunt came to town and her and his mom and Grandma booked a night at the Pointe Hilton at Squaw Peak and invited the boys, Adia and I to come. Just in time too because we have done NOTHING all Fall Break and the kids are going crazy and I'm going even crazier! I took them to the hotel Thursday night..unfortunately by the time we got there the water park was closed so I didn't get to float down the lazy river but the boys were able to stay the night and enjoy it the next day. While I was there the boys decided to go to the hotel parts pool and swim for a bit while we waited for dinner.
Dylan swimming in the hot tub
Trevor posing for the camera ha ha!
Relaxing watching Dylan be a fish
The fish!
Our family LOVES October for so many reasons!
1. FALL
2. HALLOWEEN
3. It's Jeff's Birthday month!
4. It means that there's only 2 months until CHRISTMAS!!!
AND
5. DECORATIONS!!!!
The kids had a blast making our house look SPOOKY!
Bloody footprints into our house....SUPER SCARY!
Ghosts, jack-o-lanterns and 2 little goblins in the back on the left side :)
(btw ~ it's kind of ridiculous the boys were able to be shirtless outside in Oct don't you think!?!?!?!?)
The boys went BATTY for these!
Thanks Target for the fun vinyl decorations!
I know that I said this is a post all about the boys but I can't ignore the pretty girl in my life!
Adia is doing amazing. I can't believe she will be 4 weeks old tomorrow although it feels like we've known her forever! She's definitely a Stout and is right where she belongs!
Jeff's Grandma McSorley makes baby blankets for all of the kids and when Jeff's dad came for a visit to meet Adia he brought hers! It's beautiful and Adia loves it. Grandma McSorely put a lot of time into her blanket and I know it will be put to good use and I can tell already that it's Adia's favorite!
(If you ever saw Dylan's "green blanket" or Trevors blankie he slept with until he was 7 and I hid it from him and had to be sent to Grandma McSorley to be "patched up" they were all made by her and were their most cherished blankets. I can't wait to see what Adia's looks like in 5 years!)










No comments:
Post a Comment