CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy 1 Month Baby Girl!!!

I can't believe Adia is already 1 month old!
I've enjoyed every moment of her little life she is such an amazing baby girl 
and makes us smile constantly.

Today was her 1 month check up and here are her stats:
Weight ~ 8lb 12oz ~ 50 percentile
Height ~ 21.5 in ~ 80 percentile
Head ~ I didn't write down the measurement so I will have to update later ~ 30 percentile

She's long and lean with a super chubby double chin! 



She still has my nose and pouty lips and it looks like she's going to have brown/hazel eyes like me too. She has really big eyes that remind me of my Grandma. Today though the Dr said she looked like daddy and she did at the moment but we all think she looks more like me usually.

She's already holding her head and shoulders up and the Dr said that's not expected until the 4th month and while the Dr. was testing her she rolled over from her belly to her back when she was holding herself up with her elbows!

Adia is such a good baby I seriously have nothing to complain about. She's very mild tempered and only gets upset when she's really hungry or wants her mommy.

She eats like a monster and is really loud when she's nursing moaning and groaning.

When she sleeps she has to be face to face with me at night so she can feel my breath on her....I love that!

She loves her brothers and gets excited and looks around when she hears them.

She gives kisses to her daddy already...cutest thing EVER!
 
She makes the funniest facial expressions 

She loves being outside and looking outside. When I shower I open the curtains in my room and the entire time she looks outside and at bedtime we take her out on the balcony in our bedroom to look at stars before tucking her in and she looks wide eyed at the sky.
She's developed a routine and I love it!
We sleep until about 8-9 in the morning after getting up only usually once in the night at about 4:30 am (can't complain about that!) then she has about a 2 hr awake time then its time to eat and sleep over and over again until the evening when she has another awake time right before bed. 

She is such a sweetheart and I'm such a lucky mommy and so grateful she chose our family!


No comments: