CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Adia is 5 months!

My sweet little baby is ALREADY 5 months!!!
I don't know where the time goes but I wish I could find it and slow it down just a little.

She's everything I ever dreamed of and truly an angel. She is so sweet, calm and quiet. 
I can honestly say  I haven't not one time since she was born been frustrated with her. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by admitting that!

 I guess she hasn't changed that much by these pictures to most people but I can definitely see the difference from 1 1/2 months, 3 months and 5 months...she's getting prettier and prettier :)

Her stats at her 4 month checkup last month were:

Weight ~ 12.4 lb ~ 25th percentile
Height ~ 24 in long ~ 75th percentile
Head ~ 50th percentile

I LOVE my petite girl with her little rolls on her thighs!

She's getting so big and doing so many new things. 

The boys are loving watching her learn something new almost everyday AND she LOVES her brothers sososososo much everyday when they get home she greets them with the biggest most excited smile and always giggles.

She is a total daddy's girl and WILL NOT go to sleep until she's had her time with him every night...I seriously love how cute they are together! I love watching him with her he is the BEST daddy in the whole world and makes sure she knows how much she is loved each and every day and is constantly teaching her new things....he is AMAZING with her!!

She may be a daddy's girl BUT we are BEST FRIENDS!! I love how excited she gets when she wakes up and I am there...best feeling in the world. She's the best shopping buddy I could ask for. I love when I hold her she wants to hold my hand and that when we sleep she still wants to feel my breath. 

Some of the things she has learned in the past couple of months are:

~ Rolling over...and over and over until she gets to where she's trying to go

~ She loves to play with her toys and grabs at EVERYTHING in her reach

~ She found her feet and loves to "eat" them..they are her most favorite toy right now

~ She's discovered Caesar and loves to grab at him 
(he's so good with our babies :) )

~ She plays peek-a-boo with her daddy 

~ She's tried and LOVES brown rice cereal 
(I usually wait until 6 months but I was having issues with my milk and had to supplement)

~ She's always laughing...if you tickle her, talk to her or if you are laughing she will laugh too
SO CUTE!

~ She likes to "walk" around the room with daddy's help

~ She knows when she's getting her picture taken and poses for the camera
Her mothers daughter :)

~ Instead of sucking her thumb she prefers her fingers




 She loves dressing up and I LOVE dressing her up!

 Adia loves her puppy


 Eating cereal..she couldn't get enough!
She looks so TEENY TINY in her highchair


 I asked Dylan to grab her some socks and look what he picked! 
Haha her monster feet socks...sooo funny and I am pretty sure she knew it was silly too!


 Layin on momma daydreamin'


 She's so flexible I don't know how she gets that foot in her mouth


 Hangin on the floor with momma


 When we go anywhere she holds her little toy purse it's so cute!!!


Tasting momma's apple..yummmmmy!!

LOVE HER WITH EVERY PIECE OF MY HEART!




1 comment:

Darrell and Ashlee said...

love her!!! she is so beautiful Jen!!