It's so strange to say that Adia is 6 months old already!!
She's getting so big and more and more amazing everyday....WE LOVE HER SO VERY MUCH!!
Adia's 6 month stats are
Weight ~ 14.14 lb....25th percentile
Height ~ 26.5 inches...75th percentile
Head....50th percentile
She's definitely staying consistent with her growth percentages
Tall like daddy and slim and trim...well I don't know where that comes from...me someday SOON! lol
She loves her life!
And I love our lives with her in it!
She's my best girl friend.
We have so much fun together and I love that she's so goofy and loves to laugh!
If only she would of taken her hand out of her mouth for just a second...
Very silly all the time..she takes nothing seriously
She loves to go to the gym she gets sooooo much attention there all of the trainers are OBSESSED with her..they want to get a onesie for her to wear so she can be their mascot.
She loves to play!
All of her toys are her favorite toys..if one gets boring there's always another that makes her happy
She's soooo smart and picks things up really quick.
We usually have to show her once and she's got it down.
She still doesn't really cry EVER but she has a new thing where if she really wants something she will screech at me really loud
She loves bedtime stories with daddy and listens so actively
SO CUTE!
We took her to the pool for her first time about a week ago and she LOVED it!
She's such a bathing beauty
She can't sleep without being swaddled at bedtime STILL.
I love it and hate it all at the same time.
Usually at 6 months we move our babies to their room but because she's swaddled I don't want her in her room alone so she lucked out and gets to sleep close to mommy and daddy for a little longer.
Last Saturday was Adia's first St. Patrick's Day!!
St. Patrick's Day is a BIG deal in our house (LOVE my IRISH hubby!)
We dressed her up in her cutest GREEN...actually she had 3 outfits 2 she wore on the days leading up to Saturday and her actual St. Paddy's Day outfit and of course her St. Paddy's Day eve jammies!
It was a day of lots of fun we paraded her around so everyone could oooh and ahhh about her....really that just means we went to the grocery store and every older person stopped to see her like every other visit to the store.
Adis started using a sippy cup this week!
I'm not sure when she decided to get so big or that I let her but she is and she loves it.
Since I nurse she's never really had bottles and since she only needs it for water and the occasional juice the Dr. said to move straight to the sippy cup so there's no bottle issues later...couldn't agree more!!!
But I hate that she's so big already!!
What's a milestone birthday without a gift?!?!?
I've been wanting to make her something to hold her bows, headbands, and flowers and found this idea on pinterest. I really really like it it's so much easier to pick out what one she's going to wear and they are laying around everywhere or stuffed in a basket.
Next week we are doing her 6 month pictures!
I'm so excited about them..we have been planning them for months and just waiting on a few more things to get here for them.
She's cute no matter what but these are going to be AMAZING!!
I will definitely be posting pictures ASAP
I've already started planning her 1st birthday party...I know I'm crazy!!
I seriously can't wait.
I love that our birthdays are only 3 days apart.
My birthday falls on a Saturday this year and what better way to celebrate me but by celebrating her....ahhhhh I can't wait!
So many ideas are running through my head...











2 comments:
oh what a cute girl! I can't believe that she is already 6 months old! Time moves waaayyy to fast once you become a mama.
I know! It's so crazy that a year ago I was pregnant and didn't even know if she was a boy or a girl! Just wait until you blink and you have a teenager!
Post a Comment