CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

What time is it?? It's Dyl time!!!

Last month Jeff and I decided Dylan needed some just us time so we took him to the Disney on Ice Toy Story 3 performance!

We didn't tell him until we got there and were in line to get in...he was so excited!!!

We got really good seats so we could see everything perfectly. Each time a song ended he would say worried "is it over?!?!?!" he didn't want it to end. 

It was so great to spend some time with just Dylan..he doesn't get that as much as he should and he hasn't at all since Adia was born (luckily he was ok with her tagging along :) ).





Dylan is already asking if we can do it again...I'd love to! 
Although I think we will go to Disneyland instead! :)

No comments: