What once was 5 will soon be 6!!!
That's right we are having a BABY!!!
We are so unbelievably excited, I seriously can't believe after waiting so long we finally have a little one to look forward to again.
It was such a relief to see the little baby and the super fast heartbeat! We even got to hear it for just a second but that's all we needed. The ultrasound tech said that everything looks great, the heartbeat is perfect for it's age and is measuring right on with the dates we gave...so much relief to all my stress was given today and I am so grateful that we finally had the opportunity to see our newest addition.
I'm due September 30th....only 15 days after my 30th birthday YIKES! And if things go as they normally do I could be sharing a birthday since I have always gone 2 wks early.
And of course we are hoping for a little girl! I feel completely different this time...not really sick just queasy and nothing smells good but not SICK YET....knock on wood. Who knows my kids are all mysteries to me...I'm still trying to figure some of them out!
The boys are so excited! The older 2 cried as soon as we told them...they have been bugging me about having another little brother or sister for a long time now. Dylan isn't so sure about the whole thing but swears it's a boy because boys are cuter...HAHAHA I love him!
So now I have to wait to find out what we are having..only 11 wks to go I can handle that right?! I'm so impatient!
I just knew 2011 was going to be great!



3 comments:
That's so adorable that your boys cried when you told them! It's making me cry just thinking about it! Dang hormones. lol.
Okay, seriously, please please PLEASE let me know when I can be of ANY help at all! It's probably selfish of me to feel this way, but I really want to be a part of this experience for you guys! I know you might be having other big "changes" soon, but if there is any way we can be of help until then, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can to help. We love you guys.
Congratulations! Here's hoping it's a little girl! <3
Oh my Gosh! Congratulations!! How exciting! I'm tearing up, I know how long you guys have been waiting! Yay!
Post a Comment