Baseball Season has officially started!
The boys couldn't be happier....I'm a little stressed....thank goodness Jeff works closer so he comes home for practices. I'm not getting morning sickness this time I'm getting from noon to bedtime sickness so trying to do much of anything when the boys get home is a chore including getting them to everything they need to be at. I'm so thankful for Jeff and the friends that have been helping me out.
So back to baseball. Jeff took the boys to the batting cages this last weekend. They were still a little sick but there's no arguing baseball in this family so off they went while Dylan and I stayed home. He's been the sickest and isn't taking it well at all....lot's of crying to say the least. The boys had a blast! They came home sweaty and smelly and excited to tell me all about it.
![]() |
| Trevor |
![]() |
| AJ |
AJ has started practice already too! He is playing for the Pirates this year....the coach said he was going for a Midwest theme. Of course it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that their assistant coach is Adam Hyzdu who played for the Pirates...oh and the Red Socks and PADRES!!!!! If you know our family we are huge Padres fans so it's kind of a big deal although we try to act like we don't care...he is just a normal guy and his son just so happens to be on AJ's team right??!
We also found out that Trevor is going to be playing for the Rockies this year! His practice starts in March...that's when things will get really busy. Of course not as busy when next year Dylan starts T-ball so we will have 3 kids in baseball at the same time. Oh and a baby!




No comments:
Post a Comment