CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Growing up so fast!

We went to the Zoo yesterday with Grandma Stout and Jeff's sister Melissa and Lorelai! It was a ton of fun and Dylan decided to try something new....he asked to ride the Camel!!!

If you know Dylan you know he's a pretty timid and shy little guy and usually opts out of things like that but this time he asked me if he could so of course I couldn't help but say YES.

He waited so patiently for his turn

He looked so small on that GIANT CAMEL!

He's such a big kid...I'm sad he's not my little baby anymore.

When we asked him if it was fun or scary his face lit up and he said, "IT WAS FUN!"
Just another milestone I guess as he works his way to becoming more like his big brothers.

We also met a nice horsey and got a picture with him


It was a great day at the zoo and we are going again next week! Who knows what we will do on our next trip but I'm sure it will be fun.

1 comment:

Jessica and colby said...

thats so cute looks like fun!