CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life in the fast lane

Life has been so crazy lately. So much going on, new surprises at every turn and a new countdown to look forward to all the time! We are all doing GREAT! Life couldn't be better.

We sign Dylan up for Kindergarten next week...where the heck did the time go???! My baby is headed into the real world...what am I going to do with myself? He's really excited so I can't help but be excited for him but I sure am going to miss him each day. I remember how fast it went once the other two started Kindergarten and now AJ is going to be in the 7th grade so it's a little hard to let go but I have 7 months until I have to actually let go....lots of time to prepare!

AJ just got back from a overnight camping trip in the SNOW!!! He loved it OF COURSE. I was worried the entire time and of course I had to forget one of the most important things that he would need in the snow...GLOVES! Bad mom award goes to me for the month of January...thank goodness the month's almost over. AJ's also been working on his lego collection...since Christmas and his Birthday he's added to his collection 8-9 new sets! The kids lego crazy!


Both AJ and Trevor have been out back working out and practicing for baseball tryouts that are coming up in a week! They have been looking forward to this since last season ended and they can't wait to get going. Of course for me this means long days at the fields....driving them to seperate practices and being the best team mom I possibly can be! I'm such a cheerleader hahaha.

Trevor is doing great too! He got to bring home the class "pet" Spirit this weekend. He's a stuffed Opposun (we always though it was Opposum but I guess we were wrong) and he had to bring him with us everywhere we went the entire time. I think Dylan loves him more than Trevor because we couldn't tear the two apart all weekend...it was kind of cute! Trevor was put into the ELP program recently and has had double the homeowork than I think he expected but he loves it so much!



We went to the zoo this weekend while AJ was camping and had a blast! I love having the passes, I think that Dylan and I are going to try and start going either weekly or every other week. We rode the train, had kettle corn, Jeff met us for lunch and we got to pet the sting rays! It was a blast! I only got a few pictures because like always I didn't bring my camera and my phone died but we have the memories!




So like I said life has been busy and it doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon for us and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!

2 comments:

Darci Cole said...

Any news yet on the possibility of California adventures?

:-)

Trivial Pursuits to HappyNess said...

Not yet! I think Jeff has news to tell me today but it doesn't sound like it has to do with that. We shall see.....