So I didn't realize you couldn't see this one that well either but it is AJ and Trev's before school and before bed list of things to do and I had them put in vinyl and put them on their closet door so they can never say they don't know what they are supposed to do ~ smart thinking hu?!
This is Dylan's bedroom door ~ I've decided Orange is his color
And....this is inside Dylans room; like I said Orange is his color and Elmo is his FRIEND. Dylan loves Elmo although he saw the Backyardagins and I think he likes them a little more (don't tell Elmo.....). If you notice the wall with half Orange and half Cream there used to be a really cute ELmo boarder there but Dylan decided it didn't look so good so he tore it down during his NAP. :)
And this is our BATHROOM ~ I couldn't help it when an idea comes it sticks and I have to do it. I thought it was quite clever and very original!Thank you Susie for all the help! She did all the vinyl in the house for me - you can check out her site by clicking the link under my friends (She's the one that says Packer Family)


1 comment:
I love it! I'm going to have to come for another visit.
Post a Comment