
Slowly but surely we are trying to turn our house into a home....... here is some of what we have done so far. I put the Return with Honor up in hopes that our boys will leave remembering all that we have taught them even when we aren't around..... I don't know if it helps but I at least like to think it does. :)

OK so not the best picture.... but this is my favorite thing I have done so far! If you can't read it it says Stout Family Established 1998. It is right over our dining room window.

Stars.... I bought a bunch of tin stars and put them up on the wall that connects our kitchen and dining room. I'm waiting for Jeff to come up with a really good Stout Family quote to put up there with them.

This is AJ and Trevors bedroom door - I know it's TOTALLY them right??!

RED ROOM...... AJ and Trev's room not done but you get the picture. It's going to be all skateboards and snowboards.
No comments:
Post a Comment