CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sick and Tired......

Sorry it's been a few days; we went from busy to bedridden...... Trevor wasn't feeling well yesterday and was complaining of leg pain and he had no appetite; (I figured it was the dinner I cooked ;) ) the last straw was when he fell asleep in the middle of Dylan's bedroom floor wrapped in a blanket. When I went to wake him up he was burning up from head to toe ~ LITERALLY. Come to find out he had a 102 temp and it wasn't just growing pains and my cooking like I had thought.

So after I got him taken care of he fell asleep and then the next thing I know Dylan's nose is running non-stop. I knew it was coming and sure thing he woke up in the middle of the night with a temp. too. I hate it when they are sick but I do love the cuddling I get in when they are so it's not sooooo bad.

Anyway as of right now we have 2 sick and 3 healthy but the ratio is sure to change soon ~ it always does.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend and remember to take your vitamin C! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hope you're feeling better because the weatherrrr calls for some outings!