CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blue and Gold.....Congrats AJ!!!

Here's Aj after he received his Awards for scouting. Checkout that smile he is so excited and we are so proud of him!
This is a close-up so you can see ALL the Awards he got. He received his Wolf badge (which means he is in his dads den now!) and a Gold Arrow, 2 Silver Arrows, Canning for Food, Blue and Gold Participation Badge and one more you can't see, his Pinewood Derby Badge! We are so proud of AJ and his hardwork that he does to earn these awards.
The Blue and Gold Banquets theme this year was "Chinese New Year". Here is AJ's Den with their Dragon they made for the skit. I have to say it was definitely the best there. Dave Packer (Jeff's partner in the Bears) did a great job designing it.
I also want to give huge recognition to our Primary Presidency. They did such a great job with the entire Banquet and like always Melanie Scott always adds those EXTRA SPECIAL touches to everything. If only I could have a little of her creativity it would be great! Thank you ladies for all that you do, I love serving in the primary with you as my leaders

3 comments:

Chicken Dust said...

Congratulations AJ! Keep up the good work.

Chicken Dust said...

Since you probably can't tell from my username, this is your favorite sister missionary who lives in Utah. I love you guys lots!

Grr-aunt Misty said...

Way to go J-Bob!! I just have one question for you-When did you get so big?? LOL Well I guess it has to happen but we, as the big people in you lives, don't have to like it. JK You did good! Hope all is well and keep up the good work.
Love ya all
Grr-aunt misty