We woke up at 6:30 and the first thing Dylan said was, "I hate this!" UNTIL I reminded him that todays his first day of Kindergarten! Then his eyes lit up and he was up and out of bed.
His favorite breakfast for his his first day of school!
He kept blowing me kisses and telling me he loved me.
Don't forget about me mom!
First day of school OFFICIAL picture!
Dylan~Kindergarten
Trevor~5th Grade
Both of them had their outfits picked out 2 wks ago.
Cutest smile in the world!
Standing in line on the playground getting ready to go to his classroom for the first time!
This is only moments away from me losing it....
(I wish that it wasn't so crowded I think it overwhelmed him a little bit)
Trevor was over the whole thing as soon as we got to school and was gone with his friends.
As soon as I got home from walking the younger boys to school AJ was waiting for me so he could leave for his first day of 7th grade!!!!
Even saying goodbye to him was hard....
I can't believe ALL of my boys are off to school! My house is empty, there is no one saying, "Mom, Mom, Mom look, Mom, Hello Mom!!!!!"
I'm sure I will get used to the peace and quiet quick, especially since I won't be alone for long!
I can't wait to hear all about their first day of school and to get that kiss Dylan promised me!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment