CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

34 wks down....

Today was my 34 wk check up and everything still looks PERFCT!

Last wk I ended up going to the hospital to stop labor after 7 hrs of contractions 5 min apart. They never progressed to intolerable but I did get nauseous when I tried to eat and that's what made me call the Dr.. My Dr. said that I just need to hold off 2 1/2 wks and she would be fine with me delivering. I've always gone a couple wks early and the boys have all weighed over 8 lbs and never had issues but I've never had one that wanted out so bad that I had to have labor stopped! I'd like her to wait 4 wks so that I can finish everything I'm not getting done and putting off but she's had a mind of her own this entire pregnancy so whatever happens, happens.

Baby girl has had the hiccups NON STOP for the past 3 wks for at LEAST an hour a day and my Dr. said that it's because a girls lungs develop WAY faster than a males and hers are strong and almost ready and so she's getting the hiccups frequently. It's so weird because I NEVER felt hiccups before with the boys, I don't think even once did they have them.

I can't believe that we are so close and that she could be coming SO SOON! I think I'm in denial a little bit. It was definitely a wake up call when the Dr. said it could happen in 2 1/2 wks...how is this possible?! I'm usually so impatient and the end of the pregnancy feels like 9 months all by itself but this time I'm having a hard time staying at the pace my pregnancy is going.

Next appt is in 2 wks and then we start going to wkly appts! 

No comments: