CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


My sweet boy turned 5 yesterday!
I can't believe how big he is, I swear it was just yesterday that we had him. I can still remember finding out he was a boy when he came out and how much love I felt for him the moment he was in my arms. Him and I have always had a special relationship (just like the other boys).

Dylan is so sweet, kind, gentle, SUPER SILLY, a prankster, he can hold his own against his big brothers, makes us laugh constantly, creative, likes to take pictures, VERY SMART, comes up with his own words just like his mom, ALWAYS HONEST, is excited to be a BIG brother, shy, hyper, LOUD, a great dancer, best bowler in the family on the kinect, loves his alone time, loves to play with legos, can't wait to start Kindergarten and as he puts it he's SO LOVELY!!

We LOVE our DYLAN the CHILLIN' VILLIAN!!!!



For his special day he didn't want a cake he wanted S'MORES so we melted a marshmallow and put a candle in it and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our sweet boy. He wanted to have a campout but NOT outside so Daddy managed to STUFF our tent in our family rm and the boys camped out and watched movies all night! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYL WE HOPE THAT YOUR DAY WAS AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE!!!

No comments: