CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fossil Springs

Since I'm missing AJ ALOT right now because he's at a week long Scout camp I thought I'd post pictures from his last camping trip in June to Fossil Springs!

They had to hike 4 miles with 20+ lb backpacks on their backs to get to this site..which meant the most minimal was taken in so there were NO tents, NO stove and NO fires were allowed. Of course he LOVED it!

The water is BEAUTIFUL!
 I wish the hike wasn't so loooooong because I'd love to go there!

The rocks behind the falls smoothed out and made PERFECT slides for the boys to go down! 

AJ was a fish the entire time (no surprise)and survived with only bumps and bruises...and a loose permanent tooth that we are now going to have to have replaced because it fell out :( But he loved it and I'm so glad he has the chance to experience all of these amazing camping trips!


No comments: