Jeff and I went to the Fort McDowell Fourth of July Celebration Concert last night!
It was a ton of fun RAIN and ALL!!!
Blake Shelton performed along with Casey James and Crystal Bowersox.
It was a PERFECT night...not even HOT and it rained a little which for my pregnant overheated body was a BONUS! During Crystal Bowersox's performance lighting started and rain began to fall so they stopped the concert because they were worried about the electrical equipment so for 20 minutes everyone stood in the rain...by the time they were ready to start again it was time for Blake to take the stage (poor Crystal got one song in before her part was cancelled). Blake did a great job and we got front row in our section which was cool (although next time I will pay for assigned stage seats like we usually do) we were able to see the back of the stage from where we were and got to watch the performers interact with people and us...everyone was really nice!
If only my phone didn't stop working the day before it would have been even better because I would have gotten good pictures of the whole thing! Instead I had to use Jeff's phone which SUCKS and doesn't even have a flash so yes I know the pictures aren't good but I wanted to document our baby girls 2nd concert :)
Flogging Molly and Blake Shelton...we are trying to diversify her so she's just like her mommy!!! She had a ton of fun she was doing flips and kicking to the music the entire time!
You can totally tell this is Blake by his posture HahaHa!
Jeff is so funny I wanted to enter to win a chance for a meet and greet after the concert and he said, "No you don't need to see how tall he is. I'm 6 ft and that's good enough for you." He's such a dork...I LOVE him!
At the end there was a beautiful LONG fireworks show.
It was a GREAT and PERFECT night with my best friend!





No comments:
Post a Comment