CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break was pretty calm this year. We were going to go to Disneyland but I'm a slightly selfish person and since I'm pregnant cancelled it because lets face it I'd miss out on all the good rides and have to nap most of the day and probably wouldn't be able to eat anything that I love usually. PLUS we were all sick the ENTIRE time so it was all for the better to cancel and lay low.

We literally were the whole week plus some! Trevor missed school the week before Spring Break and the nurse called about AJ the Friday Spring Break started. Jeff was sick enough to stay home which was nice because he's NEVER home so having him here even if he was sick the entire time and slept all day it was good to know he was here. I got sick too and usually I just deal with it but going through all day sickness from pregnancy at the same time made me a big baby and nothing made me happy...my poor family.

Although we were sick towards the end of the week we decided to go to the movies and do some shopping at the mall...we were all suffering from cabin fever by then and needed out of the house in a bad way. Jeff came with us and we had lunch at the kids choice...Red Robin, saw Mega Mind at the $1 theater and I did some shopping. While we were waiting for the movie the kids decided that they NEEDED to go on the gravity something or other that was set up in front of the mall.

I told the guy running it to do it fast and he didn't even get to medium speed and the kids were begging him to stop so they could get off. WIMPS!


We also had already planned on going to see Flogging Molly for St. Patricks day. We decided to take the older boys this year because they are always asking what concerts are like and they listen to their music with us in the car and know almost all the words so why not?!


We got there as soon as the gates opened so we could spend the day there and watch all the bands play and walk around and eat bad food and get some sun. The kids had a blast they were in awe of everything around them. 


I love these guys!


No comments: