We had a great opening day!
Lots of Baseball, cheering, sun and food.
Trevor is playing in the Minors this year and his team is the Rockies. And the catching gear he got for Christmas has been put to great use so far this season!
AJ is in Majors this year and playing for the Pirates. He played Short Stop for part of his opening day game and did a great job! He's still not sure what position he REALLY wants to play though.
The boys also wanted me to mention their prank on Jeff for April Fools day...about 7 years ago I wrapped a hair tie around the nozzle on the sink sprayer so that the trigger was pressed in and when the water was turned on it automatically sprayed water. I did this because Jeff is always taking sips from the faucet and as expected he did and got sprayed in the face! Anyway I told Trevor about it the night before April Fools and when Jeff and I came down stairs in the morning and the boys had already left guess who went to take a drink of water from the faucet and got sprayed in the face??!! NOT ME....Jeff Hahahahahahaha!
Doesn't the saying going fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me!
And since I'm in a video posting mood.....
This video is of AJ's 12th birthday this last New Years Eve. It gives you a full idea of what our crazy family is like.....crying, laughing...oh and of course it wouldn't be a birthday or holiday without giving away what at least one present is. The videos about 5 min long but if you can handle the wait right around the middle you'll see what I'm talking about.


No comments:
Post a Comment