This is probably going to end up me venting so I apologize in advance.....
I am so very grateful to be pregnant I am still in shock that I am I go through every emotion daily...disbelief, excitement, SHOCK, the what the heck am I thinking feeling...you'd think this being our 4th it would be no big deal but IT IS! I feel like I've forgotten EVERYTHING I need to know and have ZERO energy to do anything with the kids I have. I'm seriously doubting myself....I've even told Jeff I would rather have a boy because I know what to do with a boy and have NO IDEA what to do with a girl....what is wrong with me?!
Truthfully I don't care what we have this time I'm just so happy to finally be having our last little one that we have been waiting so long for.
I'm just really worn out...I've been sick for 3 wks now...there is guaranteed vomiting on a daily basis and I have no energy to do a single thing. My only energy boost happens at about 7pm and last about 2 hours and thats family time so I still get nothing done....the kids are tired of chores and I don't blame them...Dylan is tired of "napping" in bed with me and told me today that he wants to play in his play room and I will be fine without him. Jeff feels helpless because he has no idea what to do to help me and has tried everything and cooked every type of food and guaranteed by the time it's ready I'm so overwhelmed by the smells I can't eat it.
Please don't get me wrong I am so excited and so very grateful...I'm excited to feel the first kick, see what we are having, hear the first cry and look into his/her eyes for the first time. I just can't wait for the 1st trimester to be over with..as much as I'm happy I'm having these symptoms and it means things are going good for the baby a break would be great!


4 comments:
I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Don't worry, you'll make it through. the first trimester is always rough, but it gets better, and it's all worth it in the end! I love you, and the Lord loves you, and your husband and boys love you, and I know that this new little one already loves you! Just remember that, and I know you'll be okay.
can you get on some anti-nausea meds? Sometimes those help. I wish I lived closer, I would come over and help you.
Your prob. tired of hearing this but it will be SOOOOO worth it in the end :) Hang in there.
Your an AMAZING mom and this will pass. Everyone understands and they will get through it. If you ever need help im just a text away. Love your girly
GIRL i feel your pain! you will get past it. Everyone told me that too and it got annoying since it took me almost 25 weeks before i got better. You can call me or text me to complain anyday! my anti nausea medicine really helps even when zofran wont and its only 4 bucks, let me know if you want the name!
Post a Comment