I'm freaking out excited!!!!
For the first time ever since we have had kids...let's be honest we have never not had kids.....we are getting away just the two of us! We are going to VEGAS BABY!!! Jeff's mom is watching the boys for us so we can go for Valentines Day.....other than a few camping trips this is going to be our only time without kids on a trip....including never having a honeymoon. I'll consider this it for Mr. Stout's sake so that I don't have to mention that ever again ;o). I don't know what I'm going to do with myself...well I have some ideas...I've planned a lot for us to do while we are there...it's going to be a blast! 4 days of fun with my husband I can't wait....it's going to be AMAZING!
This ones about me sorry boys.....but mom will miss you!


2 comments:
Congrats! You guys will have so much fun! When are you going?
We are leaving the 13th of February and staying until late night the 16th! We are really excited!
Post a Comment