CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

M.I.A.

I haven't really been in the blogging mood...it's a selfish thing! It's always something with three boys and all of them at home, trying to keep them busy and not driving me CRAZY!!Plus I never really know if anyone looks at this thing anymore so sometimes I just think whats the point??! 

A lots been going on so far this summer. We have been keeping cool going to tons of movies. Like every year we got the Summer Movie passes from Harkins but pretty much every week I think we have gone to another movie too...there are just so many good movies out right now! Of course the pool has been fun too, we had our first movie night (sort of) outside while we swam last night while we waited for the fireworks to start...pictures in another post. Jeff and I have been trying to keep up the date night thing but it's so hard with all the work he's been getting in. I feel like I don't see him much anymore but he says that he's about a month away from being done with the project and then he will be back to normal hours!! I can't wait to have him home at dinner again and I'm even more excited to see him on the weekends..I sure hope everything that's supposed to happens from all this does.

The best news of the summer is we are going to DISNEYLAND!!! We didn't think we would get to do anything super fun this summer just the basics because of Jeff's schedule right now but he needs a break...WE ALL NEED A BREAK! and so he's going to take a week off to take us before he starts the testing on what he's doing. We are super excited and so GRATEFUL for all the hard work he puts in to make our family trips possible.
Only about a month until school is back up and running...AJ starts middle school this year. I'm pretty sure I'm less ready for this than he is I'm getting anxiety just typing about it!! Dylan and Trevor's birthdays are coming up too....LIFE IS MOVING WAY TOO FAST LATELY!! How could my baby be turning 4? How could my Trevy Woo be turning 9??! And preschool...when did preschool happen??!! 

OK enough this post is stressing me out! HA!

We hope everyone's summers are going as great as ours!!

 

No comments: