So I've decided after 3 years of putting my life on hold to have a baby that I am obviously not ready for to begin a new journey that will hopefully help me in many journeys to come....I Jennifer LeahAnne Stout am going to run a 10 mile run in November followed by a half marathon in January! I know what your thinking I'm crazy and nuts and how do I plan on doing that in the shape I'm in BUT I have faith I will succeed and will prove to not only my self but all those on lookers that have in the past or present doubted me.
I'm really excited about it actually to be honest! I've been wanting to do this since the first morning I saw Cody Brewster and Melanie Scott run and found out that they do this every single day! Something I always envied others doing I am now going to do and I can't wait!!!! I'm lucky to have such an informed friend in Suzanne Graham who has given me so much knowledge in what I need to do to train.
I don't usually post personal progress on here but this is such a huge deal for me I felt it needed to be said....I'll be posting periodically on my achievements!
Wish me luck!


2 comments:
YYAAAA I am so excited for you and I KNOW you can do it. Your amazing and I love you. Good luck good looking:)
go you! that is so awesome. i believe in you!
Post a Comment