I think this 4th of July was one of my favorites in such a long time. It reminded me of when I was a kid, I used to love this holiday growing up.
Family would come over, we would BBQ, we always went all out on fireworks and it would last all night long...I really miss that.
This year we kept it pretty simple; food, pool, movies, family and fireworks!
Jeff's sister, Melissa and her husband Mike and their cute little Lorelai came over to spend the holiday with us and it was a lot of fun!
Sooooo... the pictures are all super small because for some reason they didn't transfer off my phone in that great of a quality. Who knows!
We made an American Flag out of homemade mini cupcakes!
I made my men wear matching shirts
Dyl ate LOTS of food
It was Lorelai's first 4th!!
She loves her Giraffe the boys bought her the day she was born.
We watched a movie in the pool as the sun went down
The boys launched off of Mike's shoulders A LOT!
...and made serious splashes with their cannonballs!
Jeff towed Dylan around...until he found the noodle
It was pretty much a great night finished with fireworks and a much needed long night of sleep....it's not often when Dyl asks to go to bed!
Thanks Melissa, Mike and Lorelai for spending your fourth of July with us!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment