I was looking through my phone and all the pictures of Dylan being his original goofy self made me laugh.
He is always saying something hilarious..most of the time when I tell Jeff what he said he thinks I made it up because he's so clever. He dances around in his own groove and puts the rest of us to shame with his moves. I'll admit he's very spoiled and stubborn but even when he's upset over usually the most silliest things I can't help but to have to hold back a laugh because he says the most random things when he gets frustrated.
He makes the coolest things out of legos...its amazing how he puts them together all on his own ~ in fact he refuses help because like any 3 year old "he can do it himself!"
Letting go of the fact that he dumped the garbage out of the wastebasket for this little stunt....he came up to me and said, "look mom I'm astronaut man!" He went through a faze where everything and anything he picked up or did he would become the super hero of it....he was blanket man, cereal man, chalk man....and that all in an hour.
....and when he sleeps he still looks like the tiny baby I brought home 3 and a half years ago....







1 comment:
Hey! We should do dinner sometime soon. Is Jeff still working all the time? My dad's in town for the about 10 days but after that or next month we should get together!
Post a Comment