CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random life pictures

We've been really busy this month with Soccer, Dentist Appointments, Being Silly and cooking delicious food.........
Trevor in action!

Crazy hair day! I let Trevor shave the sides of his head and I made a Mohawk...what you can't see is the black polka dots all over his head. He loves stuff like this ~ AJ said he's not in the mood for SPIRIT WEEK...I think he's getting to the age where he isn't sure if he's too old or not.


NUMB MOUTH!
Both older boys had Dentist Appointments...Trevor strangely liked the whole experience and actually asked the Dentist to do more when he told him he was going to stop for that appoinment to give him a break!



AJ on the other hand was not so into it and luckily the Doc said he didn't need injections for his cavities because they were really small....if you could of seen the relief on his face when the Doc said that!




Yummmmers!!
I made this delicious cake when some friends came over for dinner a few weeks back and it was DELICIOUS!!! It's a burnt sugar cake with burnt butter frosting.....it tasted exactly like a heath bar. This one wasn't my own creation but I think the next time I make it there are a few adjustments I am going to make.
I got the recipe from here.
It's really easy so don't let the number of steps intimidate you!





I'm not sure what this little guy was up too but he decided that
drinking water from the bed of his toy truck made the water taste better than if
he simply drank it from a cup.



Our newest chef! Dyl told me he wanted to make dinner and when I asked what he wanted to make of course he said Mac N' Cheese!
He did a great job ~ there's a video below of him adding ingredients and stirring it all up!



What a cutie! Notice how intense he is the entire time....
Click here and watch the Stouts do the Monster Mash!

No comments: