Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband Jeff!
You are a great husband and father and I am so lucky to have you in my life. We have grown together so much and have created a perfect family during our journey together. It's crazy to believe that we are celebrating our 9th anniversary this year and I look forward to having a lifetime of many more anniversaries with you.
Thank you for supporting me and always being there for me. Not many men could deal with me and my crazy ideas! I love you so much and could not imagine my life with anyone else.
I know that we have had a crazy year and I am grateful that in the end of it all we are still standing and even stronger than ever!
You are a great dad and the perfect guy to play BALL with ~ just ask Dylan. Our boys look up to you so much and enjoy every second they spend with you. Each one of them has a part of you that makes them so special and I smile whenever it comes out in them because it only shows that we are doing something "right" as parents. I can only hope that our boys grow up to be like you.... a strong, understanding and loving man.
We love you so much and hope that you have a wonderful day!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
Lacie's Wedding
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment