CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to ALL my dads!

I wanted to wish my DAD a Happy Fathers Day! He's the coolest dad anyone could ask for and if you wonder where my craziness comes from it's him! He's an extremely funny person that can make you laugh at all the right and well even the wrong times..... :)
Thank you for supporting me with all my crazy ideas and letting me figure it out so I can learn from it..... there are so many times when I just wish I could get the answer and have it done but in the end appreciate having to figure it out alone because it's helped me grow.
I'm glad your my dad because the things I have learned and inherited from you I wouldn't be me without. I must say my musical influences would probably be quite different and that would just SUCK!
I love you DUDER!

I also want to say Happy Fathers Day to Keith (my step-dad)....... I know we have had a crazy life in the past and things seemed hectic with me around and I just want to say thank you for putting up with me (or at least trying). We haven't always had the best relationship and I am glad now that I am older that we have put it behind us and developed a friendship.
I appreciate the things you taught me growing up although I might not have seemed like I did at the time...... I am a better person, wife and mom because of the responsibilities I learned from you.
Happy Fathers Day!

AND.........
I love you Papa! You have always been my 3rd father and I love you so much. I wish we could live closer and I miss you everyday. Thank you for always being here for me and loving me and taking care of me! Because of you I have been deemed a PRINCESS by many and I must say I really like that role! Most of my great memories as a little girl include you and I love you for that.
Happy Fathers Day Papa!

Last but certainly not least!
I want to say Happy Fathers Day to my Father in Law Richard.
You are a great man and have a great heart and I want to say thank you for all that you have done for us! I am grateful to be a part of the Stout family and to have you as my Father in Law.

No comments: