CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

TAG U'R IT!

I've been TAGGED! My "wonderful" friend Valerie tagged me.... this is a first so here we go!

A- Attached or Single: VERY Attached
B- Best friend: Jeff
C- Cake or Pie: cake
D- Day of choice: Fridays..... things just seem to go right on that day
E- Essential item: waterproof mascara
F- Favorite Color: PURPLE
G- Gummy bears or worms: Black Forest gummy bears or NOTHING and ONLY the white ones
H- Hometown: Arlington, WA (not Virginia the actual Washington state!)
I- Indulgence: Purses and flip flops
J- January or July: July ~ 4th of July is 3rd favorite holiday and 2 of our boys were born this month
K- Kids: AJ (9 1/2) Trevor (6 3/4) Dylan (22 months)
L- Life is incomplete without: My husband and kids
M- Marriage Date: August 30th (although Jeff always says it's the 31st-WRONG!)
N- Number of siblings: 2 sisters & 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or fears: Lakes (the thought of fish swimming by me freaks me out)
Q- Quotes: Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get; Forrest Gump
R- Reason to smile: french toast in bed
S- Season of choice: Fall - it means the holidays are coming
T- Tag 3 times: Lindsay Sarager, Susie Packer and Maren Urkov
U- Unknown fact about me: Have you ever heard of the Woo Woo Kid? Or how about Sonnie Wisecarver? No you say.... well now you have. In 1944 my Great Uncle was 14 yrs old and well for some reason he had a thing for older women and married a 21 yr old this was illegal you see just as it is now and he and her were arrested. A yr later the guy did the same thing and ran away with a 25 yr old woman. So you say what does this have to do with me well I'll tell you..... September 16th 1987 a movie premiered starring an up and coming actor by the name of Patrick Dempsey (yes THE Patrick Dempsey) called "In the Mood" the autobiographical movie about my Great Uncle Sonnie Wisecarver and Patrick Dempsey played him in the movie. As a 6 year old (my birthday was the day before the premiere) I could of cared less that I was at a movie premiere with actors such as Patrick Dempsey and Beverly D'Angelo (she played the wife of Clark Griswold in the Vacation movies) but it's true I did and that is something very few know about me. I wonder if Patrick remembers me.... hmmmmmm.... probably not huh?!
V- Very favorite store: Old Navy
W- Worst habit: I analyze way too much about everything
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food: this is a tough one but I guess it would have to be fajitas
Z- Zodiac Sign: Virgo

3 comments:

The Arizona Blake Family said...

I LOVE it!!

Lindsay said...

who knew you were famous?! I just watched a movie with Patrick Mc-Dreamy. Enchanted! I love it!
Jenn girl, give me a call! We're ready to hang out!

Lindsay said...

Ok so I'll post mine soon, I'm super slow at blogging;)