Well still no baby........
She's just so Comfy Cozy she's in no hurry to come out. And who could blame her it's blasted hot out still!
I've been stuck at 4 cm and 80% effaced for a week now.......
The Dr. and I have kind of put 2 and 2 together and realized that I've NEVER actually gone into labor on my own and there is a VERY BIG possibility that I can't without petocin. With AJ and Trevor my water broke so I was put on it to start contractions and with Dylan I was induced and so I was given it also. I never had a contraction not even braxton hicks before labor was started for me. With her I've had contractions...not braxton hicks REAL CONTRACTIONS and close together (2-3 min apart) but it's not doing the trick. It is frustrating because I'm exhausted from having them, timing them, having them monitored just to be sent away but oh well....girls will be girls and as long as she's the center of attention she has no intentions of going anywhere ~ FOR NOW.
I had an ultrasound last wk and got the best news! She's in the 50% instead of the 70-80% like her brothers. The measurements they did put her at 6.8 lbs...let's hope she is less that 8 when I have her!
SOOOoooo that just means Adia has a little extra time to relax before she's exposed to her crazy family who are impatiently waiting to meet her!
My Dr. put me on the induction list for the end of next wk. Hopefully I've had her by the time my name comes up but if not she will finally learn who's in charge in this house! Ha ha ya right she's made it very clear these past 9 1/2 months that this is her show.
I'm still just as excited to meet her but have gotten so used to her hanging out that I'm not so impatient as I was even a week ago....that could be because I've come to terms with the fact that she's coming when she wants to after I've literally tried ALMOST every Old Wives Tale to get her out on my schedule.
I can't wait to tell her her story some day and for us all to be able to laugh about it!
I'm still just as excited to meet her but have gotten so used to her hanging out that I'm not so impatient as I was even a week ago....that could be because I've come to terms with the fact that she's coming when she wants to after I've literally tried ALMOST every Old Wives Tale to get her out on my schedule.
I can't wait to tell her her story some day and for us all to be able to laugh about it!


No comments:
Post a Comment