CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Again...

We are moving AGAIN...this time out of QC and MUCH MUCH closer to Jeffs office! We are actually really excited about the move. Even the boys! The house is in a great area called Las Sendas and the house fits us PERFECTLY. This house was a bit too small for us and some of us...not naming names... (AJ and Trevor) need their own space so we are headed out on a new adventure away from where we have lived since we moved to AZ.

AJ's room
Dylans Room
Built in in the Family Room
View from Family Room
Front of house (sort of)
Kitchen and small dining area
More Kitchen
Trevors Room
View from Formal Dining area into Living room and entry way
Balcony in the Master Bedroom

View from Stairs

Master Bedroom/Bathroom
Peek a Boo!
We are going to miss EVERYONE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!?!?!? Jen I am so sad right now :( But I am also so happy for you!! When is the big move? I am going to miss you and your boys SO MUCH!